Enjoy coffee and herb for health

Monday, August 5, 2013

Products I'm Never Without

Nivea Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Cream. This is light, creamy and gives my dry skin so much moisture without being heavy. It does help to firm! I use it at night, and during the winter, under my daily moisturizer.

Eucerin Exta Protective Moisture Lotion with SPF 30. I use this daily, throughout every season. The Carolina sun can be hot.

Suave Professional Color Care Shampoo and conditioner with UV Protection. The large bottles costs $1.85 each and, for me, work just as well as anything more expensive.

Vaseling Intensive Lotions. I like all of them, but especially the "Healthy Skin" and the "Nightly Renewal". Right now, I am using their "Daily Shield" with SPF 15. I don't have to use a sun block.

Yardley Oatmeal and Almond Soap. Works well with my dry, sensitive skin, and only costs $1.00 at Dollar Tree.

Pantene Spray Gel. It gives my fine hair body without it feeling so sticky.

Infusium 23 Leave-In Treatment. It conditions, restores and repairs any damage to hair from the sun or blow drying.

Well, this is my list. Everything comes from the drug store and I stock up when any one of these are on sale--especially at CVS, where I get the "extra bucks" and coupons back.

Products I'm Never Without Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: farm