Enjoy coffee and herb for health

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Secret Pal 4 questions!

1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer high- a nd/natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you?
I am NOT a yarn snob! I love ALL fibers. However, I do prefer a decent quality soft acrylic over a plasticy one.

2. Do you spin? Crochet?
No, but I am DYING to learn how to do both!
3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.)
Nope!

4. How long have you been knitting?
About 5 or so years.

5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
Yes! Here 'tis

6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.)
I LOVE Gap Dream, as well as Frosted Snowdrop. I buy all of my good smelling products from my cousin's website. Everyone should check it out!

7. Do you have a sweet tooth?
MMMMM Chocolate!

8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do?
I like to paint and stencil unfinished wooden boxes.

9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
I love most kinds of music...country western and gangster rap are not my cup of tea, though. I'm pretty open to anything. While I can play MP3s, I don't listen to MP3 CD's too often.

10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer?
Orange, hot pink, and periwinkle blue are my faves!

11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
I live with my mom, and my dad and brother when they're home from work and school respectively. We have on little Jack Russel terrier who is disgustingly spoiled and a little pudge.

12. What are your life dreams? (really stretching it here, I know)
Exactly what I'm trying to figure out about myself right now.

13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with?
Animal fibers: Cascade 220, Debbie Bliss Cashmerino, Baby Alpaca Brush
Cotton: CottonTots and Sugar 'n Cream
Acrylic: Caron Simply Soft, LionBrand Homespun, WoolEase, Wendy Peter Pan, Bernat DenimStyle

14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
EVERY fiber has a place in my house!

15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s?
COLOR KNITTING! I am determined to get intarsia and fair isle down!

16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Anything that has something new and exciting in it.

17. What are you knitting right now?
I just cast on for a Wee Willie Winkie baby blanket from Nursery Rhymes Knits, a couple hats, a scarf and a shawl

18. What do you think about ponchos?
I love 'em, but I have very particular requirements for the ponchos that I make. They are something that I'll wear forever.

19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles?
CIRCULAR!!!! I only use circular needles, unless I'm knitting on double points

20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
Bamboo or Addi turbos, please

21. Are you a sock knitter?
Nope.

22. How did you learn to knit?
My ex boyfriend's mom taught me how to cast on and knit. I taught myself everything else.

23. How old is your oldest UFO?
Umm...1 1/2 years, I think.

24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird?
I have a secret pension for Gollum from LOTR. I don't know why...but I dig him.

25. What is your favorite holiday?
Thanksgiving, everyone is just happy to be together.

26. Is there anything that you collect?
Not really, unless you count yarn and needles

Secret Pal 4 questions! Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: farm