Coffee Enema Recipe: The Benefits and How to
If you have heard about coffee enema and are interested in trying it, you should know the right coffee enema recipe. Enema means introducing the water into your colon through the rectum or anus. You may think that this method is crazy or silly, but this practice has dated from the ancient time. Traditional practitioners today still think that this method is quite good and effective to cleanse off the colon.
What Is Coffee Enema ?
Unlike colonic, enema is only done one time. The water infusion is done one, and then it is let for a while on the lower colon area until you have to go to the bathroom. Colonics involve several infusions, while enema is only once. Coffee enema is done because coffee is believed to stimulate the liver and also help removing toxins. Some people even believe that it is a better way for detoxifying the body. In fact, some traditional practitioners believe that coffee enema is a good alternative method to treat cancer. Coffee can reduce several symptoms, like rashes, pains, and also muscle aches.
Benefits of the Procedure
Today’s lifestyle and the increasing amount of pollution are believed to be responsible for the increasing toxin in our body. Not to mention the types of foods we consume also play important role in our overall health. That’s why it is considered important to detoxify ourselves on regular basis. Not only you can achieve better result, the amounts of toxins removed are bigger. The main perks of having this kind of procedure are:
- Reducing toxin level to 600%
- Healing and cleaning the colon, leading to peristalsis improvement
- Increasing mood and mental clarity, as well as improving energy
- Helping with sluggishness, bad mood, and depression
- Helping eliminating candida and parasites
- Easing off bloating and improving bile flow and digestion
- Detoxifying and repairing the liver
- Easing off detox reaction during juice fasting
Preparing the Recipe
Making the coffee enema recipe isn’t difficult at all. All you need to do is preparing the stuffs needed and you are good to go.
- Boil a quart of water – no more than that. Make sure it is uncholorinated water. Use stainless steel pot.
- Add around two tablespoons of ground, organic/, and caffeinated coffee.
- Boil for about 5 minutes.
- Turn the stove off and remove the pan from it.
- Put three ice cubes into the pan. It will make the coffee ground settled on the bottom part. The liquid will cool off too.
- Use cotton cloth or cotton muslin to strain the coffee into another container.
- Add more ice cube. The coffee should be on body temperature level.
- It is ready to use. You can use enema bag or special syringe.
It is better if the coffee used is the organic type, so you can get the best benefits from all the natural substances. This coffee enema recipe can be implemented after you have removed your bowel, so the retaining process can last a bit longer. If you suffer from constipation, this kind of treatment can help smooth things up. But you also have to careful and cautious about it.