The composition, the operating principle slimming coffee. Can I lose weight from slimming coffee? Slimming Coffee is gaining a following. But is it possible to lose weight by simply enjoying a cup of coffee? The basis of this drink is usually coffee Arabica or Robusta varieties, which in the form of powder, added a variety of nutritional supplements, which have different effects on weight loss and improve the functioning of the whole organism.
More often than not in the slimming coffee can find some of the following products :
- Natural roasted Arabica coffee - caffeine improves physical and mental performance, reduces fatigue and sleepiness. Under his influence, as the stimulation of gastric secretion.
- Extract raw natural Arabica coffee - it is rich in biologically active pigments that provide a special effect on the metabolism, positively influencing the function of the liver and facilitates the mobilization of fat as an energy source.
- Fresh coffee not subjected to any treatment has on the fat cells are devastating.
- L- carnitine - necessary for the normal functioning of the muscles.
- Brome - normalizing metabolism.
- Garcinia - Overdrive energy metabolism, supports normal blood sugar levels and improves digestion.
- Guarana - contributing to an increase in energy costs for the development and regulation of body temperature.
- Guatsuma - preventing the absorption of fats.
- Green tea - leading out of the body excess fluid and toxins, and with vitamins and trace every cell of the body.
- Pectin - leading out of the body of toxins.
- Spices - saturating the taste buds and accelerate metabolism.
- Chromium - an overwhelming feeling of hunger and reduces cravings for sweets.
- Extracts of algae.
- Rhubarb - stimulating digestion.
- Lupine extract - its amino acids protect the liver, inhibit the release of glucose, help to detoxify the liver, promote
Different supplements have different effects on weight loss, and to great effect, the composition of these drinks are combined. Can I lose weight from slimming coffee?